Saturday 9 June 2012

Miner Disturbance - Characters from iPhone Game


Hi all.
Here today are some characters I made for a iPhone game called Miner Disturbance. Its actually I pretty cool game, and if you have a iPhone I can recommend it.
Personally I don't have a iPhone, in fact I don't even have a smart phone. No, not because I'm backwards, but because I simply know that It wouldn't last a week in my ownership. I seem to constantly be dropping phones down loo or as happen recently, I put one on top of my cars dashboard, with the cars window open. Then go round a roundabout too fast and watch it fly across the dash and straight out of the window. Ahhh, how I laughed... sometime later, much much later....



1 comment:

  1. Nice work. You are a real artist. Congrats for your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete